Sometimes, there are sudden changes in meeting dates, weather issues, health issues, etc. Passengers want to make changes to the flight date or reschedule the flight. If the passenger is traveling with the Lufthansa airlines, they will get the facility to reschedule the flight even after the confirmed booking. Still, before rescheduling the flight, they have to get detailed information on Lufthansa Flight Change Policy. If any passengers do not know this information, they need to read below.
The Flight Change Policies are given below.
- Suppose passengers book the flight from the Lufthansa airlines mobile application or the official website of the Lufthansa airlines and reschedule it within 24 hours of booking the flight. In that case, they can do it without paying any charges.
- If a passenger wants to make changes in the bookings or reschedule the flight after 24 hours, then the passenger needs to pay the charges, and these charges will depend upon the time left on the boarding date and the date of rescheduling the flight.
- If a flyer wants to reschedule the flight due to any medical emergency, then they will have to in that they need to show the documents to the officials of the Lufthansa airlines, and they can reschedule the flight free of cost.
- Passengers will also get the facility to reschedule the flight if they book the flight using miles, deals, and offers, but they need to fill out the flight rescheduling form.
- If the passenger makes the booking through any official representative, they will have to contact them to reschedule the flight.
- Passengers will also get the time to reschedule the flight on the boarding date, but after taking the flight, the passenger will not be able to reschedule the bookings.
The procedure you have to follow to reschedule the flight is mentioned below.
- Visit the website of the Lufthansa airlines in your browser.
- Now open the section on mange bookings from the page.
- After this, you need to mention the passenger's last name and bookings reference number and select the option of submitting details.
- Now click on that booking you want to reschedule the flight and open the date selection tab.
- Further, you need to select the flight from the available option and click to save changes.
- Following this, you have to make the payments and a confirmation message you will get on your registered email id.
The earlier mentioned statements will help you know about the Lufthansa Airlines Flight Change Policy. To know any other details, you can also contact the official representative of the Lufthansa airlines.