If you are thinking of changing your plan and want to change your flight ticket, don't worry. You can do that. Airlines understand their passenger's situations and allow its passenger to change their flight. Before changing the flight, go through the Qatar Airways Flight Change Policy and change the flight. These policies will help you know if you are eligible for flight change; if yes, you will be able to change the flight for free. If you know the Qatar Airways flight change policy so you can change your flight by an easy method that is mentioned in this article.
Flight change policy of Qatar Airways
- A passenger can change the flight for free if these changes are made within twenty-four hours after making the reservation.
- After twenty-four hours, if a passenger changes the flight, airlines will charge some flights change fees.
- If there is a medical emergency, a passenger can change the flight for free after showing the required documents.
- You cannot do a flight change after the flight's departure because airlines mark you absent at boarding.
- If you are a premium member, airlines will not charge any flight change fee.
Different ways to change the Qatar Airways flight
If you want to change the flight, you can do it by two methods. Learn these methods below and then change your flight according to your convenience.
- The very first step is to download the application of Qatar Airways on your mobile phone.
- Then log in to your account through which you have made the reservation.
- After logging in, go to the "my reservation" section from the main menu
- Enter the booking ID number and click on the ticket you want to change
- Check are you eligible for a flight change or not? If yes, then click on change flight
- Make the changes and then proceed forward to make the payment
- After making the payment, check the registered email id for a confirmation mail.
There are two ways to change the flight offline. Read the steps below a change your flight.
- By visiting the airport : to change a flight offline, you will have to visit the reservation department of the airport and share your booking ID number and passenger's last name. Tell your desired date and time for the new flight and ask them to change it for you. Make the payment for the flight change fee and fare difference. And check the confirmation message on the registered contact number.
- By calling the porter: you can change your flight by calling the porter at the airport. All you need to do is get the contact number of the airline from its official website on the contact page and dial the given number; after dialing the number, press, 4 to change the flight and then press 9 to talk to the porter. Share the details asked by the porter and change your flight ticket.
After reading the Qatar Flight Policy, it will be very clear that airlines charge you some flight changes free to avoid these changes; try to book the flight tickets if your plans are solid and confirmed, or you can change the flight within the given period.