What is the cancelation policy of Virgin Atlantic?
When travelers are confused about whether they can cancel their flight tickets without paying any extra charges or if there are specific rules they have to follow to cancel the flight tickets. Those travelers who have purchased their flight tickets on Virgin Atlantic have changes in their planning due to which they want to cancel their flight tickets. To cancel the flight tickets, always try to read virgin Atlantic cancellation policy. These policies are rendered by the airline for their passengers before they make any mistakes while canceling the flight tickets.
Here are 24 hours cancelation policies of Virgin Atlantic:
To avoid faults while canceling the flight tickets or to be aware of the rules and regulations of the airline, passengers need to follow the given steps that have all the policies of the airline:
- The passengers who can cancel their flight tickets on the day of purchase will not have to pay the cancelation charges.
- After 24 hours of buying flight tickets, travelers can cancel their flight tickets but under the condition that they have to pay the cancelation fees to the airline.
- If travelers hold refundable flight tickets, the cancelation charges will be deducted from the refunding amount.
- Virgin Atlantic will not cancel flight tickets that are lapsed or used.
- The tickets can be canceled until 24 hours before the flight's departure time.
- The charges of canceling the flight tickets are according to the destination, distance, and flight tickets.
What are the Covid cancelation policies of Virgin Atlantic?
After the covid-19 pandemic, tickets are canceled by the airline when they are covid positive or could not travel due to the lockdown. In this case, they have to follow the virgin Atlantic Covid cancellation policy. These policies are rendered by the airline after the pandemic and can be followed when there is a situation of covid. The police are as follows:
- Once the airline cancels the tickets due to covid 19, the refund will be turned into points or miles that passengers can use for further use.
- If tickets have been booked before 31st December 2021, the airline can cancel them until 1 August 2022.
- Before the 31st of December 2021, passengers might not be allowed to cancel their flight tickets but can change them.
How to cancel the flight tickets on Virgin Atlantic?
To cancel the flight tickets, follow the process of Virgin Atlantic, and they are as follows:
- First, log in to the official site of Virgin Atlantic on any internet browser.
- Select the ‘Manage Booking’ section on the navigation bar at the top of the panel.
- It will ask you to enter the PNR number and last name of the passenger. After that, click on the ‘ok button.’
- From the new page, choose the ‘cancel flight’ section, and all the flight details will appear on the screen.
- Hit on the ‘cancel button,’ and your flight tickets will get canceled by the airline. A confirmation message will be sent to the contact number.
These are the policies and processes of Virgin Atlantic Airlines. For further information about the cancelation places of Virgin Atlantic, travelers can contact the customer service of Virgin Atlantic airline. The live person will guide the travelers with